Video Recovered After DHS Coerce Man To Delete Footage, Detain For Asserting Right To Remain Silent



(N.Morgan) DHS officers thought they had covered their butts when they forced a man to delete footage he had taken of the officers denying him his right to remain silent, boy, were they wrong! However, the vigilant citizen had made sure not to lose the precious footage and had backed up by the popular smartphone application Dropbox.


Technology these last few years have really become the mortal enemy of the crooked cops and law enforcement. Giving a not so stellar view of some of the worst cops, acting their worst and in this case, again technology stepped in to make sure their misdeeds were exposed.


The video shows the man, who has requested to remain anonymous, invoking his 5th Amendment right to remain silent as he is threatened with arrest for doing so. In the initial exchange, one DHS officer can be heard saying “Okay sir, right now you are facing several charges… We don’t have to have probable cause.”

 

The DHS agents tell the man to pull over to a secondary inspection area, where they threaten to break his window for not rolling it down. One officer can be heard saying, “Resisting or impeding an officer inspection… you are under arrest. Your phone will also be seized.” Another officer then can be seen retrieving the mans smartphone from his car and stopping the feed. “I was detained for about an hour, fingerprinted and photographed. I was told that I would be released without charges if I deleted the video from my phone,” the man told LibertyFight.com.

 

The man, a military veteran, also says the DHS supervisor threatened to have his concealed carry permit revoked and to ban him permanently from all government installations.

 

“The Supervisor reaches in and seizes my phone that I was videotaping with. I was handcuffed and taken inside a nearby building. I complained several times that the handcuffs were too tight. I was read my Miranda rights and placed into a holding cell. After some time I was finger printed and photographed then placed back into a holding cell.


I remained under arrest for approximately one hour or more. I also explained to more than one agent that I was a diabetic and needed my medication soon. When the Supervisor finally came to speak with me, his conversation had nothing to do with my false arrest and the numerous blatant violations of my constitutional rights; it was more along the lines of his job and where he grew up. He then told me that I appeared to look like a Ukrainian or Russian or Irish immigrant.


Then he stated that he did not have time to deal with US Citizens (which he had established that I was a US Citizen at this point) only immigrants .

 


More with Raw Footage http://bit.ly/YHUBAZ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experts Discuss 6 Reasons To Stop Cleaning Ears with Cotton Swabs (Video)

CBD Oil Being Hailed the New Treat All Natural Remedy (Video)