21 Surprising Items You’ll Need When The Grid’s Down 




Once you start on the journey of preparedness, it seems like there is no end. If you’re anything like me, you’ll find yourself constantly asking the question, “What have I missed?” Each potential new disaster you hear about provides more fuel to the fire and more ideas about what you need to stockpile. But even with that, it’s still possible to miss something.

Even after my years as a survivalist, I’m still looking for more. Every new article or book I encounter with a list of “must-have” survival items is carefully analyzed, as I look for holes in my own stockpile. While some of these lists offer ideas that are more focused on maintaining your mental health, others offer some really good ideas. Still, I find the best ideas come from analyzing potential disasters and how I would handle them.

Through the years I’ve come up with my own list of “unusual” items that I’ve collected as part of my preps. Many of these came about from trying to meet a specific need that I encountered, but that doesn’t mean that these items are only useful for that one need. In many cases, they have come to meet multiple needs.

More http://bit.ly/1EcxhNk



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experts Discuss 6 Reasons To Stop Cleaning Ears with Cotton Swabs (Video)

CBD Oil Being Hailed the New Treat All Natural Remedy (Video)