How To Make Candles From Recycled Wax 




When I first moved into my off-grid cabin, no one had lived there for more than 10 years. However, the previous tenants did leave behind a couple hundred candles and cases of glass jars with no lids. I used candles and lanterns to get by that first winter and by spring there were two things I had in abundance: Empty jars and little burned candle stubs.

I decided to make some gifts for Mother’s Day that year, and I put my seemingly useless assets to work. I ended up with beautiful and unique gifts that cost literally nothing. There’s not a whole lot to it, but making candles is a great hobby. If you burn candles regularly or have beehives, then you’re halfway there. You also will need glass jars, cotton string and a pencil.

More http://bit.ly/1KQi5qn



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experts Discuss 6 Reasons To Stop Cleaning Ears with Cotton Swabs (Video)

CBD Oil Being Hailed the New Treat All Natural Remedy (Video)