Urban Survival Skills That Will Keep You Alive 





When the subject of Survival comes up in conversation, what do you think of? I am sure context plays a big part in the answer to that question, but for me personally it used to always conjure up the shipwrecked on a deserted island idea of survival. It was that or the lone hiker scenario where you are lost in the wilderness, miles away from civilization.

I used to love watching Bear Grylls’ Man vs. Wild many years back on his first TV show where he would present just those types of scenarios and show tips on how to survive and get back to civilization.

The word ‘survival’ has a very different connotation to a lot of people but I think that many people out there limit their view of surviving to the way I used to.

When I started getting into the concepts behind prepping, part of my thought process was that I would only need my true survival skills if I was shipwrecked or lost. I almost neglected the more likely scenario that I would need survival skills where I lived and worked every day.

More http://bit.ly/1F1g9XV



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experts Discuss 6 Reasons To Stop Cleaning Ears with Cotton Swabs (Video)

CBD Oil Being Hailed the New Treat All Natural Remedy (Video)