Indispensable Non-Power Hand Tools For The Homestead 




If there is one thing I hate, it is not having the proper tool for a job. I compare it to asking a girl to marry you, and then asking your future mother-in-law to accompany the two of you on your honeymoon. It just does not work.

But back to tools — specifically, non-electric ones. Before my crazy days of tool purchasing, it was common for me to discover I did not have the right size socket, or my C clamp was not wide enough for the brake job.

The key to being self-sufficient is just that: being self-sufficient. This means having the proper tools and supplies on hand to allow you and your family to survive and thrive for an indefinite period of time. I advocate that if possible you should have everything from bullets to Band-Aids, beans to bull horns. I understand it takes time to purchase and procure things. Believe me, I’m in that boat myself, but I’m moving forward toward self-sufficiency.

More http://bit.ly/1bQGKyF



'via Blog this'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experts Discuss 6 Reasons To Stop Cleaning Ears with Cotton Swabs (Video)

CBD Oil Being Hailed the New Treat All Natural Remedy (Video)